Thursday 12 April 2007

TO LOVE TO HOLD TILL...... YOU DO US PART

That day i woke up knowing it was going to be a normal day where people wake up, go to school and then back to their apartments. Then i met him we chatted we became friends, then we became kissing friends and before i knew it he was introducing me as his future wife. Hold on was i ready for that? No not at sweet 22 is it sweet to be 22? Well so while he was introducing me as his future wife he still could not get over his ex girlfriend. everything i did was compared to lets call her Natalie. SO because i wanted things to work i lost weight and became slim like Natalie i grew my hair as long as Natalie i wore high heels like Natalie. I however got tired of being like Natalie and one day i decided to go back to being The candy chocolate chip and caramel i had always been.
Yah it did not go well he started staying away from me, he made excuses of his cat dying and he had to be with family to mourn. Oh did i say that i had met the whole family as the future wife? Then one weekend he tells me he is going to a friends' village for Introduction and sincerely i did not see any harm in him going.
Then on Monday a close friend of mine asked me why i was so mean not to invite them for our introduction and i told him there was no introduction and this is what he told me" I guess he has introduced Natalie because i was wondering why he had to go to Ntungamo when your Village is Masindi". Ooooops there goes my Love the one i was meant to love, to hold till Natalie did us part....
So i call him up and this is the conversation on phone:

Me: Hey how are you?
Him: I am okay and you?
Me Am good in town shopping.
Him: Why didn't you come home last night yet you knew i had come back from that introduction?
Me: (Shaky voice)Because your wife would not be amused seeing me or even hearing that i spent the night at your place.
Him: what are you talking about baby?
Me: Don't baby me now i know everything but why did you have to fool your parents about us yet Natalie has always been the one?
Him: Well am so sorry sometime we are fools and don't realize the mistakes we did. Am so so sorry i will make it up to you.
Me: Don't make it up to me, make it up to your wife clik clik that is me hanging up

Guess what i still trust i can find the one TO love and To hold until Death do us Part.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tandra said...

Man, that just sucks!! But at least u got to know now rather than later! and what a small world it is,thats the thing i keep saying, u cant do anything n think no one will know or tell on you! Keep the Hope alive! You wil find "THE ONE"

12 April 2007 at 23:13  
Blogger Cheri said...

Man, that dude needs t have some shit in his face. And mouth.....

Now for u...I've beaten myself tryna figure out who exactly u are....
Steal for me...

Welcome home,nontheless!

13 April 2007 at 01:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey welokamu we all get over them don't we? so yo one of Cherie's initiators?
@ Cherie who dis one now

13 April 2007 at 01:37  
Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

Cheri, now, carry through with it!

Thing is, I kind of feel sorry for chics in love. There is always the chance of a disaster ahead, because of how passionately they love, and yet how careless we are with their hearts. Bambi.

13 April 2007 at 02:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home