Sunday 15 April 2007

WISHING ON THE STARS

The past few weeks have been life changing for me. I met someone through a friend of mine. Okay i like giving names so let us start Friend 1 is Pat, friend 2 is Ben. So i met Ben through Pat but then the first time we met he was just this sweet nice looking charming young man. Then every time i met Pat Ben was with him so we got to know each other, exchanged numbers and that was it. Then for the past 2 weeks he has been taking me out for coffee, ice cream you name it. Now the thing is he is falling and i am attached to someone. And then something else he is not of my religious conviction not even close, he is on the other side where they are allowed to take on more than 2 wives. People might think that this is not a reason for things not to happen but my dear it is a major reason they contradict each other. Imagine if i started dating him, would it be that one day my family and friends will have to take off their shoes so as to enter his holy place to witness holy matrimony or will it be his people to come to listen to Pastor Komagum or skinner talk about how evil it is to have more than one wife? He is so so charming i don't know how i am going to put it all down for him. Besides i have some one i really care for despite the fact that he does not do certain things for me like Ben does. I dont want you to think that i am now comparing but it is evident.
I feel so bad that the person who has treated me like a princess does not have a chance to be treated like a prince. Why do nice people come a a wrong time or even with one small but a major factor in our lives?

Okay he has called let me answer this call i hope he is telling me that i am Christian and this cant go any further so that its not me hurting him its him helping me out.

Till Next time

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think heaven was in the same situation with some guy. Yah that is how life can treat us we fall for those we can't have. In case it goes any deeper try asking him if he can change to yo religion.

16 April 2007 at 04:14  
Blogger Cheri said...

Yeah!! We all call it life.

A likes u. U like B. B simply adores C. C is crazy about D. D is mad about E. E and D hook up. They're crazy about each other. But E is seeing F on the side. F don't give a rat's behind about it. He likes the idea of "nothing serious". But F secretly has a huge crush on A.

And so the cycle goes.

Meanwhile, I'm so loving Wishing on a star by Jigga.

16 April 2007 at 04:36  
Blogger ed-sla said...

cheri.... am confused.

george benson says NEVA GIVE UP ON THE GOOD THING remember wat makes u happy.
2 me...it DON'T matter!

16 April 2007 at 07:48  
Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

Hmm ... I don't think there's a chance he'll change religion. He is probably calling you to tell you to change religion. :oD

How about playing them? Ain't that an option?

16 April 2007 at 08:19  
Blogger Cheri said...

@Rev.....that is never an option!
How many footballs can a football field accomodate? 1.

Even with 2 nets and 22 men. Only 1 ball plays the game.

Choco Fudge.....don't play 2.

16 April 2007 at 22:33  
Blogger choco fudge said...

@ Cherie i don't think i have 2 hearts its only one heart for one person. He called to ask what i feel for him. i guess this will be another entry

16 April 2007 at 23:26  
Blogger Cheri said...

Don't keep us waiting too long now......

I love this storyline.

17 April 2007 at 00:05  
Blogger Dennis Matanda said...

CC, you are, what I call, between a rock and a very hard place. I can hardly wait for the next one, like Cheri says.

17 April 2007 at 00:13  
Blogger Heaven! said...

choco fudge: i think you have two situations here and dealing with one might mean solving the other although not necessarily.
before we talk about Ben, let's talk about the other guy-the one you are attached to.as in you are attached.that means that altho he doesn't treat you the way you'd wish, you are still attached to him and should be faithful.if it is no longer working, maybe you should tell him instead of doing two at a time.it's one heart right?and it is a question of respect.if it is nolonger working, please close this door before opening the other.you owe him that.

Ben?...i can't get my link but if you can read:I WROTE YOU A LETTER MY LOVE on my blog. it is a true story that i fictionalised.some of the comments left might help although the decision is yours at the end...only thing i can say is follow your heart.your heart can NEVER lie to you.
i hope you will be luckier than i was. God bless.

17 April 2007 at 03:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home