Wednesday 18 April 2007

I LET GO

Yesterday i weighed my options and decided to meet Ben and tell what was on the ground. i told him i was dating someone and we are very serious about our relationship. i also told him how if anything was to happen between me and him, it would not be easy because of our different beliefs, i personally would not cross to the other side and i don't think he would do the same. All this time he was quiet and i was the only one talking. After i was done with my yaddering (does this word exist?), he sighed and then he told me how he knew i was attached to someone and by my name "Fudge" it was evident that i am Christian and that despite all that he still thought things would work out. Then he told me to show him my palm which i did so he started reading my palm and this is what he read, " I am going to be a very naughty wife, i have a long life, will have 3 children, i started getting rich at 17 (which is true) and will become broke mid way but i will have assets that will make me have a comfortable life. So i told him to read his own and this is what he found out, He will have 2 wives, not so much money but it will give him enough comfort and he will have lots of children. Then after the reading i asked him what he thought about what i had just talked to him about then he said "Fudge i will wait" if we were meant to be we will even if it is 50 years from now it will still happen.
As we finished our coffee, he got a small gold ring (too small for any adult finger) and gave it to me so i asked him what it was for and he told me to keep it and always remember the love that is waiting for me so he asked me to give him something to always remember me from i did not have anything to give at the time so i promised to give him a bracelet that i bought in England next time i see him. I have kept it with all the other things i get from people as souvenirs. And i say this will be the very last time i talk about him until 50yrs have passed.

Listening to: Bring me to life - Evanescence

Mood: As if cloudy

Quote: "Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, And don't put up with people that are reckless with yours" - Kurt Vonnegut Jr, 1922 - 2007.

7 Comments:

Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

Just slap that bugger's gob for me, please.

If a guy has the guts to tell you he will have two wives and that he hopes to end up with you ... just slap the gob. Hard.

18 April 2007 at 05:15  
Blogger Cheri said...

Get a stapler and let it go to work on his mouth. That way he'll learn how to put his mouth to good use.

I can lend u the heavy duty stapler we have at work. It staples 200page documents.

U wanna?

18 April 2007 at 07:40  
Blogger Dennis Matanda said...

Because I am listening to Diana Krall [excellent for my age], I am not as violently dispossessed as my blogren above can be with slaps and slaples!

However, that dude - and his tiny gold ring - need to be dipped in slow burning acid; especially for killing our hopes for an outright romantic gesture!

18 April 2007 at 10:16  
Blogger Cheri said...

Ok, u gotta give it up to "dipping the guy in burning acid"!!!

DM shd we be scared/cautious/ worried/frightened??....considering what that kid did to 32 people in Virginia Tech?

19 April 2007 at 02:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with the comments on this one. Taking 2 wives is like saying one isn't enough, or implying that if you and he were to get together that you wouldn't be enough. Fucking men. Even the nice ones are bastards really.

But on the other side of that - I do completely understand what you mean about people coming into your life at really awkward and inappropriate times.

I recently met someone (who is referred to as B in my blog) who I fell for big time and B had just gotten back together with C (B's ex) and I cursed myself for running into B just a week after B and C got back together - it's just life's way of taunting you I think.

Tricky situation you got going on there.

Thanks for dropping by my blog - I've linked to you now.

19 April 2007 at 03:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run for dear life second wife freaky stuff. A u sure that ring does not have charms? might run all the way to his house

19 April 2007 at 04:07  
Blogger Heaven! said...

i didn't know Fugdge was a christian name?!

don't wait for the 50 years!you're supposed to be a naughty wife with 3 kids and as if broke(God Forbid)!
although i don't understand what a naughty wife is like...

19 April 2007 at 07:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home