Friday 18 May 2007

TOO LONG TOO GONE

Its been a while since i last went through all your posts and also since i posted something this is because i have been too busy with work i didn't even have time to check my email.

Thank God i am now a bit free i can go through all your blogs (ha isn't that a joke) to catch up..
The weekend is here looking forward to it so i will just list down a few things i will do over the weekend.

1. My hair is in a total mess so i have to do something about it despite the fact that i don't have much money for me i need a new style i have had this one in the pic for too long.

2. Today after work i will go catch a movie its been long since i last went to the cimena i wonder if i still know the way. But anyway i will go solo and watch any movie showing just coz its in my plans.. Anyone want to join me feel free..

3. I have this wedding am dreading why? because its for the guy i once had a crush one and he knew it but he jammed to ask me out... Maybe if he had i would be the one walking down the aisle or all yo all would be getting ready for the big do. So anyway the guy has invited to watch him exchange holy vows Damn him i wish he knew how bummy he looks...

4. I was planning on going for Benny Hinn but seeing the choir comprising of 5000 people just made me think about the congregation the kavuyo of pushing and all that.. I believe if God wants to heal you or give you a miracle in your life, he does not have to wait for an "Anointed" (as they are referred to as) pastor to visit your home area. He gives you the healing even in your own house as long as you believe.

5. Sunday i will go to church then stay home with family try to enjoy the calm since i have been so busy i have not even had time to talk to my mum so come Sunday i will do that.

Since it is raining like suddenly there is no global warming i will not go looking around for chocolate fudge or caramel and Toffee ice cream like i usually do.

Nice weekend guys and come Monday i have a tale to tell

5 Comments:

Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

Yeah, I thought you had abandoned us ... X-(

Hmm .. I concur with you on the `Anointed Man' thing. Very much. If some god is too tied down to reach me without a plane, it is time to change gods.

18 May 2007 at 03:57  
Blogger Samantha said...

It's good to have you back Choco. I had to remove this nice hairstyle last week and I hate my real hair now. As for Benny Hinn. I need to do some bit of research on him. Got issues with his Theology. I work at a Bible College and a lot of lecturers (faculty) here have issues with it. They were trying to explain to me where such doctrine is derived from.

18 May 2007 at 04:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See I came looking for a tattoo and I'm gonna leave disappointed :o(

Glad to have you back...

Yes I know about about how awkward attending a wedding is in such a situation. I had to accompany one of my best friends to a wedding with a similar situation. She was almost in tears and I had to practically hold her down when the question was asked 'does anyone here know of anyone reason why these two should not be wed?'

Can't wait for this tale! Better come with the tattoo picture ;o)

18 May 2007 at 09:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice cream even when its raining. That i consider essential! :-)

21 May 2007 at 04:08  
Blogger Iwaya said...

Amit: do tell more!!

22 May 2007 at 08:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home