Thursday 24 May 2007

COOKING

Today's Recipe is From Mexico

CHICKEN CROQUETTES - CROQUETAS DE POLLO


Ingredients

1 Chicken Breast
6 slices of Ham
2 Eggs
3 tablespoons of flour
1 Cup of milk
1 Tables spoon of Chopped Onion
1 Table spoon of chopped Parsley
1 Table spoon of Mustard
Bread Crumbs
Margarine
Salt and Pepper

Procedure:

Wash the chicken breast well and boil it with salt

Fry the onions in the margarine. Add the flour, stirring constantly and when it begins to brown, add milk and continue stirring for 10 minutes.

Add the chopped ham , chicken , mustard and parsley. Add salt and Pepper and mix well. Le it cool a little to form a chick paste.

Whip the eggs

Form the croquettes by hand. Dip them in the whipped eggs and the bread them.

Fry them evenly in the oil and dry off the excess grease with a paper towel or napkin.

Now there you go..

On monday i will give u the recipe for Dessert

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie I don't cook. I hate it. AND I SUCK AT IT.

I once tried to make some brownies - to say they were harder than bricks would be no lie.

As far as non-dessert cooking goes I can barely butter toast properly.

26 May 2007 at 00:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

26 May 2007 at 00:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh before I forget... what's flour?

26 May 2007 at 00:13  
Blogger Iwaya said...

Amit: this confession is not helping with the matchmaking! oh, flour is the white stuff used to make chapatis.

Chocolate: Me i'm inviting myself over to your place for this!

30 May 2007 at 05:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Iwaya: Please NO match-making - I have enough people in my family trying to get me to tie the knot with some unfortunate soul. Imagine the torture I'd inflict on that poor person... they'd never recover their sanity.

And dear I'm only messing I do know what flour is... I'm just trying to stress how bad I am in the kitchen. Besides I've never made a chapatti before but I think flour is that sweet granulated stuff you put in tea right ;o)

31 May 2007 at 04:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha seriously Amit you dont know what chapati is? It is like Naan yet not

31 May 2007 at 22:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home