Thursday 14 June 2007

I FORGET YOU

Ripped and taped up feelings
for things we just cant face
fallen but not yet broken
are the memories we cant erase

lost but not forgotten
are the places we used to stay
gone but not forever
is tomorrow's yesterday

but time is moving slowly
and I'm trapped behind closed doors
i don't want to remember
anything from before

i feel like I've betrayed you
because i want to leave this place
and somehow staying here
is just too much for me to take

so here's your static lullaby
here's your empty heart
i am letting go of everything
that's made me fall apart

this is my silent goodbye
i bid my memories adieu
cause I'm better off happy
somewhere i cant remember you

ripped and torn up feelings
are the things that we face
fallen chipped and broken
are the memories we erase

lost and now forgotten
are the places we used to stay
gone right now forever
are memories of yesterday

3 Comments:

Blogger Iwaya said...

number 1, like a problem! and no, while you may have forgotten, we have not forgotten you. I have not at least.

14 June 2007 at 07:53  
Blogger The 27th Comrade said...

You wish. If you ever (try to) forget with such intensity, it is because you remember. Simple and plain. :o)

14 June 2007 at 09:54  
Blogger Quillonpaper said...

I guess what matters most is that you're happy now! Can mean the whole world, that!

14 June 2007 at 10:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home